Mentors wanted! Learn how you can become one.
Ambassadors are compassionate professionals who have experience making a significant positive impact through hands-on charitable giving and community volunteerism.
They facilitate the course and inspire participants in the classroom. They understand the Main Street Philanthropy course can transform lives and can boldly explain this to students in such a way that everyone is eager and excited to get on board.
WHY BE A MSP AMBASSADOR?
- You are ready to make a mark in your community and expand your reach
- You are looking for more energy, meaning, and purpose in your work
- You like working with young people and want to make a difference in their lives
- You get excited think about helping turn today’s students into tomorrow’s philanthropists
WHAT IS A MSP AMBASSADOR?
- They are experienced and successful professionals who step away from their own business for an hour or two a week to work with a classroom full of “philanthropists in training.”
- They draw inspiration from the youthful enthusiasm of their students.
- They understand that thoughtful giving produces profound transformation: it changes the lives of individual students and then the culture of an entire school and community.
- They rub shoulders with the “movers and shakers” in their community as they identify teaching opportunities, round up resources, and guide students, teachers, donors, and parents to deliver much-needed funds to front-line organizations.
- They benefit from collaborating with like-minded professionals all across the country to achieve one single audacious goal: to develop and inspire the next generation of philanthropists by helping students experience the joy of giving and serving.
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR OWN MAIN STREET PHILANTHROPY ADVENTURE?
If you believe that you have what it takes to become an MSP Ambassador and are ready to be trained, or if you just want to set up a time with Ryan to discuss it, drop us an email today at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply join our mailing list.